25 January 2011

fresh hell.

I had such plans for today! Photos of all this stock I want to post in the shop, actually posting that stock... but, no. Instead, it rained. Since I don't have a good place inside to do photos, I'm dependent on sunshine and the old clothesline in the neighbor's backyard. I have this great purple and red plaid blazer, all these freaking skirts, a black velvet babydoll dress (so very Hole; I found two of these together awhile back, and kept the purple one for myself... for now), and so much else that it's starting to get a bit ridiculous. And all plus sizes!

So, instead of doing anything worthwhile, I did a bit of laundry, puttered intensely, and just essentially effed around all day. About the time 6PM rolled around, I noticed that, despite having dressed Baby J when we got up, I never got dressed myself.

Way to go!

Edit! I had some pictures left over from yesterday's picture self-suckfest, so why the hell not, here's some of my favorite things:


















9 comments:

  1. I hear ya. My etsy store has like 4 items in it because the sun NEVER SHINES here and so I can never get pictures. And when it does shine? Hell if I want to spend all day taking etsy pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knooooow, and it takes so much longer than I think most people might assume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the little tour of your house. I always think that all a house needs is a warm and loving family and I am impressed that anyone can thrift out furniture and stuff, probably because I am so bad at it! LOL @ the Manson Cult comment. AND the outfit in the other post is my fave animal outfit of you! It looks like a rabbit in apron! Sorry for inferencing that your dress is like an apron but it is awesome and i would wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! <3
    No, it's pretty strange-looking dress, any way you slice it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure guh! If you email me at heavyaura@gmail.com I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure guh! If you email me at heavyaura@gmail.com I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!! <3
    No, it's pretty strange-looking dress, any way you slice it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya. My etsy store has like 4 items in it because the sun NEVER SHINES here and so I can never get pictures. And when it does shine? Hell if I want to spend all day taking etsy pictures :)

    ReplyDelete