28 January 2011

god loves a terrier

Title unrelated.

After I get done doing the 15,000 measurements I do for each garment (because it really irks me to buy something that fits in the waist but not the hips, or in the bust but not around the upper arms), I will finally be posting new things to my Etsy shop!

I was the only model I had, so please, when they do get posted, if you happen to take a peek, forgive my weird face.

Until then, here's an outtake shot.

Paying attention to the camera much? (Also, got my Docs today! My first real pair, ever. So excited.)

Oh yes, I forgot to add before -- I got some new specs! These came from ZenniOptical and were way cheap. I love them. 


Only one more edit, I swear! We had to go buy cat food today, and Baby J loves the pet store...


4 comments:

  1. Your whole outfit is great, but I especially love the green hat and new glasses!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. A calm moment in a sea of stormy fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. A calm moment in a sea of stormy fish

    ReplyDelete