18 January 2011

a pink day, a pony day, ere the sun rises!

I'm still in a bit of a medication blur, and I think my clothes kind of reflect that. My provider and pharmacy miscommunicated and so I was without medication for a day or two, and that can really make everything very difficult.

Baby J and I did a fair bit of cleaning and organizing this morning, and since my time-telling skills have gone away for now, we almost missed our craft time! I slacked as far as innovation a bit to save time, since I think the painting would have taken too long (as it was between cleaning and making the puppets, we were 30 minutes late picking up my partner). So, I used a craft out of Baby J's High Five magazine. We made these funny little bear puppets (they remind me a little of Canadians ala South Park) and we told some stories about them to each other.

Kind of silly, but fun and simple.
My time-telling skills really, really suck. So, I decided to be a pony today. As far as I know, ponies also have really terrible time management capabilities. Maybe I looked a little ridiculous, but it was fun and frou frou. Everything featured on my pony self was thrifted or handed down. Also, sorry about the artfully placed guitar -- it was accidental. If you look behind me you can see our first ever craft of the day, a row of hearts with happy words and pictures, hanging on the curtain rod.



Go forth and be fancy!

10 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I'll bet it is very versatile - could be worn to a tea party or with combat boots (or with combat boots to a tea party, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally bought this dress for the shop, but it has a little hole in the back of neck where someone cut away a tag. It's a little tight in the chest for me, but otherwise I do love it.

    Tea parties and combat boots 4eva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute dress! I love the floral pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You reminded me of this childhood toy i adore called "My Little Pony". They have rainbow hair and are just about the cutest things I've had so what you wore + that pony face made its way up into my old memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can't think of anything better than reminding someone of a My Little Pony!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I can't think of anything better than reminding someone of a My Little Pony!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I originally bought this dress for the shop, but it has a little hole in the back of neck where someone cut away a tag. It's a little tight in the chest for me, but otherwise I do love it.

    Tea parties and combat boots 4eva!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress! I'll bet it is very versatile - could be worn to a tea party or with combat boots (or with combat boots to a tea party, of course).

    ReplyDelete